Effective Date: [03.08.23]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve website functionality and user experience. Cookies may store information about your visit and help recognise your device on subsequent visits.
The cookies used by Google Analytics on our website include:
- _ga: This cookie is used to distinguish unique users and is used to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data.
- _gid: This cookie is used to store information on how visitors use the website and helps us create an analytical report on the website’s performance.
- _gat: This cookie is used to throttle the request rate and limit the collection of data on high-traffic websites.
You can manage your cookie preferences through your web browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. However, please note that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of our website, and certain features may not work as intended.
For more information on how to manage cookies in specific web browsers, please refer to the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d